Owning a gun in the US isn’t very uncommon and with so many incident reports in Covid-19 lockdown, a huge number of Americans are now considering it crucial for one to opt for quality handguns. However, those who already have their Glock are now looking for a way to maximize their usage. For this purpose, they can opt for some quality CAA MCK and get the most of their existing Glock. Considering you have been under the rock and haven’t heard about the MCK then here is what you need to know about them.
The incredible MCK for Glock
The MCK conversion kit is an extension for your pistol. If you want some quick upgrades to your pistol then opting for MCK would be a great idea. The MCK Accessories will add great features to your Sig or Smith and Wesson handgun. Available at reputed platforms like CKS tactical, these CAA MCK Accessories can take your regular pistol to a whole new level. With the launch of the latest MCK gen 2, the shooting performance of your gun will be drastically improved from Glock, Sig, and Smith & Wesson. Because of their design language and convenience to use they can be used by almost any gun owner with some slightly technical knowledge.
Why You Should Try One!
If you are wondering why you should opt for one then here is what you need to know.
Best Customization Experience
One of the major benefits of the CAA USA MCK is the fact that they offer an easy and wide range of customization options to your Glock, S&W, and Sig. It is possible to add scopes, sights, slings, and more when you get to buy your MCK accessories.
Easy to Use
The best part of using the MCK kits is the fact that they are one of the easiest to use even for those who are new to the guns. They offer easy assembly and disassembly. The design is convenient and easy and they support different models of guns. Also, the weight is lighter that makes it convenient to carry around makes it stress-free.
The Latest MCK Gen 2
If you are looking for a new upgrade for your old MCK then this would be big news for you. Recently the CAA USA has just launched its second-generation micro-conversion Kit for handgun conversion. At first glance, they may both look identical to each other but there are some slight design changes that one may observe after having some close observation and it has improved the performance of the product quite a lot. With the introduction of the latest MCK from CAA, CAA MCK gen 2, and chassis the pistol owners are now wondering if they should upgrade it from their previous-gen MCK.
This is because of the design language of CAA MCK gen 2 that looks similar to its predecessor. However, there are several performance improvements and design changes that have been made that we will about to discuss further. Mainly the upgrades and the performance of the package from its previous generation so continue reading the following if you are also wondering why MCK conversion kit 2nd generation is better than the previous version, Here is what you need to know.
Why MCK Gen 2 over 1st Gen MCK!
- One of the major design upgrades you will notice is that the Gen 2 MCK features a rather extended stabilizer. This is a great feature that allows you to fire even locked and folded positions. Also, the new stabilizer feature is compatible with previous Gen 1 MCKs.
- The latest-gen MCK offers a rear door that is extendable further at 15 degrees. This way, it is much easier to insert and extract the gun in MCK advanced kit without a hassle.
- The CAA MCK gen 2 features the latest designed charging handle that has to offer a large contact surface with the rear slide of the handgun.
- Suppressor Height Sights Are Also Supported By Gen 2 MCK.
- The latest CAA MCK comes with the top Picatinny rail that is designed using aluminum that will be helpful in improving stability, accuracy, and durability.
- The latest MCK kit Gen 2 is also compatible with the CAA’s latest brass catcher but they are available to be purchased separately. It is specially designed for the latest gen MCK.
- The Gen 2 MCK features a much-improved magazine holder. This makes the gun operating much easier with a convenient mag catch and magazine release button.
- Also, the latest Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can easily accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” in diameter.
Why You Should Consider?
CAA MCK gen 2 features great ergonomics and it is made with the top-notch quality industrial grade materials available in the USA. It isn’t just lightweight, stable, and sturdy but it is also comparatively light and easy to operate. Also, the firearms come in different colors that you can choose according to your preference. You can choose from orange, red, FDE, OD green, black, white, and tungsten/gray.
Other Features to Know About
- The added stability with the ergonomic finger groove grip
- Design to be used fast and easy handling for both left and right-hand users.
- Even if the stabilizer is folded, it is possible to shoot accurately.
- The Gen2 is compatible with multiple gun options
- It comes with the front spare magazine holder for easier and faster reload.
- The design features a rather quicker disassembly and assembly that too with a built-in handle.
In general, the MCK kits are a great way to upgrade your pistol without doing much effort. If you are looking for rather an easy upgrade then the MCK gen 2 should your major consideration. It is still compatible with a wide range of pistol models and even supports accessories from the previous generation. Platforms like CKS tactical is offered the latest CAA MCK gen 2 and CAA MCK Accessories that you can buy right now. Hit the domain for more information.